Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Re: [Geology2] This is what the sonic boom of an earthquake looks & sounds like (Video)



That is very cool.  The sound reminds me of what I often hear in the second(s) before a large quake.  Though since

     "the waves of energy behind an earthquake are actually too slow for human ears to detect"

I guess what I hear is the quake (those waves?) rumbling stuff as it comes towards me.  Always reminds me of when i used to live a few feet from a railroad track.



From: "Lin Kerns linkerns@gmail.com [geology2]" <geology2@yahoogroups.com>
To: Geology2 <geology2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:19 PM
Subject: [Geology2] This is what the sonic boom of an earthquake looks & sounds like (Video)

 

--
Follow me on Twitter:

Geology: @1roxxfoxx
Penguins: @wiinterrr
Wolves: @Canislupus101
Cats, wild and domesticated: @AHome4Cats





__._,_.___

Posted by: coyote <coyote2@ymail.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment