Friday, February 19, 2016

Re: [Geology2] Introduction



Welcome back!

Great blog, BTW!

Kimmer

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:45 AM, rockhoundtimes@yahoo.com [geology2] <geology2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hello everybody,


Thanks for letting me join your group. I'm a longtime geology fan, and I'm looking forward to talking to others!


A bit about me: I've been a mineral collector for many many years, and in my free time I also run www.rockhoundtimes.com , where I post field trip guides and articles about whatever geologic topic has struck my interest lately. 


Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

 




--

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
www.avast.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment