Monday, January 25, 2016

Re: [Geology2] Human-made climate change suppresses the next ice age



Well I'm glad we cleared that up... you clearly have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about and you are unable to support your claims which is what I suspected. Thanks for the clarification!

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 3:26 AM, MEM mstreman53@yahoo.com [geology2] <geology2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have one correction it wasn't  oxygen isotope ratios it was hydrogen.in this instance although both work.   Some people actually believed that they used a thermometer on the ice cores. That is the caliber of mentality which requires a bit more, ergo lengthy response while running the risk of condensing concepts down to digestible bits for a broader audience. Even then there are those who will never get it.


If you can remember that far, I answered the questions you asked. I get the impression that you forgot that you had asked them.    I went into detail explaining statistics because you seem to keep falling for the trick wording,  

I could care less that your sacred cow is so easy to gore but I wasn't  the one goring it.   I also don't  care that you want to debate only that you chose converdational terrorism when your facts didn't work.  If you've no understanding of that reference  then you have a lot more than climate tesearch to catch up with..

There is a big difference in parroting memes and spending serious effort looking into the background of research to form a reasoned opinion of their validity.   Our difference seems to be I don't  have a compulsion to attack you personally by deliberately distorting what you say. Especially after binging  on mind altering substances...  lol




--
This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
www.avast.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment