Monday, January 26, 2015

Re: [Geology2] An unusual capture from a webcam



Sweet! BTW, everybody is a critic and there is always one asshole in every crowd so don't sweat it. I've been told a few times that my blog page looks like Myspace. What can I do? Which reminds me, I'd like to revamp my blog page look, and not because of critics! Would you help me?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Lin Kerns linkerns@gmail.com [geology2] <geology2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Thanks, Kim. I had one guy to complain about the bird. I wanted to give him one. lolol

I'm almost ready to begin posting my series on Geology in art; there are some very nifty paintings throughout history that I think everyone will like.

Lin




--


__._,_.___

Posted by: Kim Noyes <kimnoyes@gmail.com>



__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment