Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Re: [Geology2] Volcano News 1-23-2013



Wow

I missed that forth volcano.

There is a Russian village only  a dozen kilometers from one of those active mountains.

Russian scientists told them not to worry, yet.

If I was there with Russian winter travel difficulties, I would have gotten out of Dodge yesterday.



That is the sort of thing i expected to hear from you, the Goddess of Geology.
My confidence is restored in your note worthy observations and news.

<grin>



On Jan 23, 2013, at 5:08 PM, Lin Kerns <linkerns@gmail.com> wrote:

Nope, Vic. Didn't miss it. And somehow, I managed to not post the following yesterday morning. Doh. Not enough coffee, is all I can say. :-)



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment