Thursday, April 19, 2012

[californiadisasters] Re: Fallen Female Firefighter Honored, Called "Visionary"



I think I may have met her right after Katrina while the searching for bodies was still going on. There was a woman firefighter and a dog with an odd name which I got into quite a conversation with. She seemed really nice. We talked about getting my dogs trained for that work. I'm almost sure she was the same woman because the one I spoke with was a dog trainer for the movies at one point, another topic of conversation for us. We talked for maybe a half hour and she let me meet her dog, then they went back to work. Tell the fire department there we'll miss her here in New Orleans ...
 
Lynn WB7PTR
New Orleans, LA.


__._,_.___


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment