Saturday, November 26, 2011

RE: [Geology2] Louisiana geology



Lin must have had a good holiday visit from her kid.  Why else would she be ‘sedimental’ this weekend.

 

Yah, I know, I can hear the boo from here.  Is that groans for another comment?

 

Hope it was all good for your weekend folks.

 

Rick

 


From: Lin Kerns

Sorry. I just don't get excited unless it's at least far back as the Cretaceous or we're talking volcanoes. Northern LA is okay... it's Nawlins proper and the surrounding area that I was referring to. Sedimentary study is great for those interested, but sediments from farther upriver are still more fascinating to me.

Lin



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment