Sunday, June 26, 2011

[californiadisasters] Admin Read: I Wuz Hakt



Achtung Volk!

As you all have noticed by now my Googlemail account was successfully hacked by somebody on this list and that without me biting on a phishing lure. That was a clever trick. I have changed my Google password and am using a much better one utilizing random letters and numbers unlike the two-word, one year password I used before. If this individual is recording my keystrokes then this change is a moot point. However, I will not concern myself with that which I cannot control. Next up, I am changing my Yahoo password for good measure. There was a sex link in the hacker message using my Googlemail account that I recommend be avoided if such things offend your sensitivities.

Kimmer

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Tim Clevenger <tjclevenger@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Yikes.  Methinks someone got hacked.




Achtung Volk!

 

I am making this announcement because of recent posts. I am the oberfuhrer of this group, and can post whatever I want to. You are all my minions, and will adhere to these rules.

Remember to play by the rules,

 

Oh and I have a new website that you can check out <>

 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kimmer

 

 







__._,_.___


Be sure to check out our Links Section at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters/links
Please join our Discussion Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/californiadisasters_discussion/ for topical but extended discussions started here or for less topical but nonetheless relevant messages.




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment